The joy of nostalgia - the Sixties armchair presents a young, comfortable and accessible retro vibe that looks good either indoors or out.
The contemporary design combines with modern materials to create a comfortable and durable outdoor chair.
The chair features soft lines, rounded corners and welcoming proportions. The criss-cross weave of the seat has a silky, matt finish that is firm with just enough give for comfort.
The woven resin seat is combined with an aluminium frame, giving this outdoor chair a surprising lightness, both in its design and in its day-to-day use.
Dimensions: 70cm wide x 71.5cm high x 61cm deep
An iconic design that is hard wearing and easy to clean:
- Made in France by Fermob.
- Designed by Frederic Sofia
- Designed for outdoor use.
- Suitable for commercial applications.
- 20mm Ø Aluminium tube frame.
- High quality DuPont anti-UV powder coating.
- Flexible polymer (PVC) weave withstands extreme weather and UV.
- Protective feet to reduce scuffing and slipping.
- 1 year warranty.
Many colours in stock. Check with us for specific colours or volume orders before placing order. Stocked colours dispatch in 3 - 5 days. Colours not in stock may be 8 - 12 weeks depending on season