Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions govern the use of www.urbanbalcony.com.au ("The Website") and the purchase of any products or services from it. The website is owned and operated by Rockytop Pty Limited trading as The Urban Balcony (ABN 24 114 315 972).
By placing an order with us you will be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to these Terms and Conditions. If you are unhappy with any aspect of these Terms & Conditions, then please contact us before placing your order.
We reserve the right to:
- Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this website (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the website; and/or
- Change these Terms & Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the website (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Terms & Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the website.
Every purchase you make on the website shall be deemed performed in New South Wales, Australia and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales, Australia and any courts which may hear appeals from those courts.
- Vouchers can be redeemed on any future online or retail purchase. Vouchers are valid for 6 months from purchase as indicated on the voucher itself.
- When a voucher has expired, we are unable to extend the expiry date under any circumstances. It is the holders responsibility to ensure vouchers are redeemed before the expiry date.
- You do not need to use the entire value of your voucher at once. You can carry the remainder of the value forward for another purchase within the voucher expiry date.
- You may "top up" any short fall on a purchase by using your credit card.
GST (Goods & Services Tax)
Our products and services attract Goods and Services Tax (GST) of 10%. All prices advertised are inclusive of all taxes applicable to Australia.
All of our prices are listed in Australian dollars (AUD).
Each product is sold subject to its product description and image. We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on the website are correct. Although we aim to keep the website as up to date as possible, the information including product descriptions appearing on this website at a particular time may not always reflect the position exactly at the moment you place an order.
The total liability of The Urban Balcony for any claim howsoever arising shall not exceed the price of the goods supplied by The Urban Balcony to the customer, together with any postage costs incurred. The Urban Balconyshall not be liable for any consequential customer loss whether this arises from a breach of duty in contract or in any other way. This statement does not affect your statutory rights. The following also form part of these Terms & Conditions:
Delivery and Payment Policy
Please see our Delivery and Payments page.
Returns & Refunds Policy
See our Returns and Refunds page.
Privacy & Security Policy
See our Privacy and Security page.